Why the cocoa puffs?!

All week last week i was craving a bowl of cocoa puffs ( childish maybe, but thats what i wanted) I went to the grocery store and bought them,along with a box of cereal for each my dd and dh. The house is full of food. 10 minutes ago i went to get a bowl and found the box was empty. I go into the living room and they are both polishing off my cocoa puffs. WHY?!
Does any one else have food thieves on thier hands?

Jaliceawrites

Asked by Jaliceawrites at 1:51 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I gave up and hide mine, too.

Once I have my heart set on eating something, I get very grumpy if it's gone. So I try to make sure it's not!
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 2:19 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• For some reason i have been on a cold cereal rampage too.... my cereal are high so noone can reach them without me...lol
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 1:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• If Im craving something,....and now I want cocoa puffs, When I buy the food, I HIDE it, or it will get eaten at my house.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Well, in our house you have to ASK before you get ANYTHING. That way I know what they've gotten into.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:55 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i crave sugary cereal all the time, cinnamon toast crunch mostly. i would be irritated too, and probably politely ask my husband to go replace that box ASAP! =)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I have to hide it if i want it.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• you should have bought all the same cereal.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 2:13 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Yep my dh will eat up everything...sometimes I swear he is the pregnant one...so I hide stuff too...lol...
    AyamiLove

Answer by AyamiLove at 4:50 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• My niece is ten and is endlessly hungry, of course not for anything healthy though. I have to hide all my candy and cookies in my room least they be polished off and an empty wrapper be left in its place :)
    pinwheel

Answer by pinwheel at 8:42 PM on Apr. 30, 2011