Bridal Shower Gift

My sisters bridal shower is coming up the first weekend in May, and I dont really know what to get her. I want to save the nice, expensive gift for the actual wedding (We are going to pay for the Hotel room for the Honeymoon). She is 20 he is 25. He has a 1yr old daughter. Should it be a gift just for her??  Her and her fiance live with his parents, so the home is already fully stocked. She doesn't want lingerie, and they are not registering anywhere. I want to get her something simple, sweet, silly. Not a gag gift though. But I am totally drawing a blank! Any ideas would be VERY helpful! Thanks ladies!

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 2:09 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Shopping

• a gift basket just filled with some of her favorite things. Like lotion, snacks, bath soaps or shower gel, stamps and even some note paper to write thank you notes for the wedding gifts they will recieve, a new address book to combine all their addresses into one spot,go to color images and order new address labels with her new last name or even new address, a haircut or nail gift card to get anything done before the wedding. Just something small from the heart.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 4:31 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Gift Certificate for a nice dinner out for the two of them? If she is registered, buy her something she really wants from her registry. If they have a home how about a Lowes/Home Depot Gift card for summer plantings, appliances or tools?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• How about a picnic basket set? And offer to watch the 1 year old for a day so they can enjoy time alone as a new married couple.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 2:44 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• is she registered?? if not, i like the gift certifiate for nails and feet
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 3:08 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I go with gift cards.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:13 PM on May. 1, 2011