Cervix during pregnancy adult content

Ok, this might be a random question, but have you ever felt your cervix while pregnant, or know what it should feel like? I've been having a lot of weird feelings lately and the doctors don't seem concerned, but my SO and I were messing around and he said it felt way different in there, so I checked it out, and my cervix feels like pudding, I had an IUD before, so I know what a normal one feels like from checking the strings and everything, do you think this is normal? I'm 30 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Iv never tried to feel it, ever! Ewwwww!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:16 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Yes, about what you described, lol.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Maybe you're starting to efface??? If your OB isn't concerned, I wouldn't stress too much over it.
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 2:33 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Its normal for it to be soft and round like a doughnut.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 3:00 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Lol im with vbruno...it'll gross me out. At least i know what it's suppose to feel like.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 3:04 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• yes i have tried..my due date came and went, i was anxious to get baby out..i had my hubby checking everyday to see if it felt any different, he didnt feel anything different, but when i tried to feel, it did feel really soft not quite like pudding, but it was really soft..
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 5:27 PM on Apr. 30, 2011