Lord help my child if he is as clutsy as his mamma!

OMG, I was just trying to paint my nails with this really dark burgundy polish, went to go grab they bottle and it somehow flipped and got all over my face, hair, the floor and my arm, BAJEEBUS! Gawd i hope my son doesnt inherit this clutsyness of mine!! lol

AydensMommy1109

Asked by AydensMommy1109 at 2:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Think positive thoughts!!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:16 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Omg I love that color ;)
    And yes it might be a possibility in some things not all. Just continue to pray about it that he doesn't...lol My kids do stuff too that remind me of me...lol I just pray about it. Hope everything was easy to clean up for you. Oh and continue to make yourself feel pretty I usually blame it on the devil when he tries to interrupt me while I am happy (Im strange that way sometimes...lol but I keep it to myself and CM)...lol Have Fun!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:51 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Wow... I read this question and thought that I asked it without knowing it lol. For 1.) my son's also Aidan (spelled different but still the same lol) and for 2.) I am the clumsiest person I know and he's showing signs of it too lol.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 6:19 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• first off LOL, that kind of thing happens to me all the time, and I think one of my sons definitely is a little bit clumsy and forgetful like me. Whenever he's playing he always seems like he's looking around for something then has this "ah-ha" moment when he finds it haha
    ohmmm

Answer by ohmmm at 7:37 PM on Apr. 30, 2011