Anonymous Anonymous?

It's amazing how many warped responses and questions come up when some people are posting under anon. Maybe we need to start a new group on here for an intervention !!! Anonymous is not for being an inconsiderate basher and idiot, it is for discression. For those who are anon addicts, there is hope, just own your words and quit hiding behind them !!!

LeJane

Asked by LeJane at 2:16 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in About CafeMom

• eye rollingI totally agree. It's so childish to post behind it and ruin it for us all. If you want to talk all that sh*t then act like a woman and say it instead of hiding .

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I agree eith you 100%
    Jaliceawrites

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 2:17 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I dont post Anon, EVER! I wish they would get rid of it already. To many use Anon to be mean, bitchy and nasty.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I never post anything under anon, I am NOT afraid to be who I am

But, this really isn't true for any of us. My name isn't jesse, and I definitely don't have a string of numbers in my name. All of us use an alias on CM. So, aren't we really posting anon in the end? This is a site built around anonymity. 

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:46 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I don't really care about the whole anon thing until they use it to be a bitch....not only be a bitch, but use it to stalk you and be a bitch...irritates the hell out of me
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:29 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• clapping

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I never post anything under anon, I am NOT afraid to be who I am. I agree, people are cowards for posting anon when they attack other people. Its suppose to be a social site where mothers can talk to other mothers without being/feeling judged.
    dolphingoddess

Answer by dolphingoddess at 2:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I HAVE posted questions and answers anonymously. For me it was not to be bitchy or hateful it because I was asking a sensitive subject, to me, and did not want anyone to prejudge me based on previous posts I've made.

I know I can be a straight bitch, and have made some VERY unpopular comments to posts here. It's just words, but SOME hit a little too close to the heart and some days I'm not equipped to take the snide stuff with a grain of salt.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:21 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• imo we SHOULD all be here to SUPPORT each other. Thats what this site was intended for. Regardless if you agree, you need to simply read and maybe not respond. Or in some cases girls you need to have thicker skin and stop caring what others THINK about your situation. I know im not liked by some for my stance on Abortion, Religion and Sexual Orientation. I really dont GIVE a damn.

Luckybear05

Answer by Luckybear05 at 3:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I can be mean bitchy and sometimes nasty but I NEVER post anon!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 2:20 PM on Apr. 30, 2011