Am I wrong?

I am in process of getting a parenting plan together for my 4 month old. We have court on the 15th of this month. My one condition of him taking him was that I have a physical address for him. I just went to have him served with more documents for our hearing and come to find out, he lied about where he lived. I told him he cannot take our son until I have a physical address for him. Am I wrong?

a_and_j_momma

Asked by a_and_j_momma at 12:28 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think you are totally right. And maybe set up more conditions if he is going to be sneaky and lie about things like that!
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:57 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Oh, he's not on the birth certificate or anything.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 12:28 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• OMG, if you are sending your kid there, you had better have the correct address!!! This is your child we are talking about!
    amandallamas

Answer by amandallamas at 12:31 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I wouldn't let him have your child until the court goes through and you have coustidy he could take you baby and leave town if he wanted
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• You should 100% be able to know his address. If he doesn't give it to you DO NOT let your child go with him. I had a family member let her child go without knowing the address and she had to call the cops because he tried to take the child out of state.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• You have the right to have his address. You might also want to think about stating he is not allowed to take your child out of the county without permission.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• That's what I'm scared of. I dont' think I'm asking for too much! He had been taking him for visits but I guess I should've checked out his "new place" before I let him go there. I just trusted what he said...foolish
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:16 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I wouldnt give him away unless if i had and address and hell id be checking up also
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 8:51 AM on Dec. 4, 2008