Has anyone ever had the cops at their house, when they were pregnant, over domestic problems???

me and my husband have had the cops over here now, 2 times , not the other times at his mothers house. its not violence, but he seems to call everyone and their mother everytime we get into it. he called the police yesterday 2 times...called my ob once and told her i needed therapy and all this. and the second time he called the police here, the house looked like a tornado went through, bc i threw a bunch of stuff...pills, pictures,etc. bc im so hormonal and emotional and snapped bc he wouldnt quit arguing..he told them he thought i overdosed, so they came in and took my blood pressure, i was like i didnt take anything. they said ok. but i hate the stress of other people getting involved makes me worry that dhr will get involved when the babys born if my mother reports this incident . which she would bc she hates me. she reported things from a previous child i had. nothing actually happened and im fine it was all people trying to get me rilled up and into trouble. has anyone experienced something like this??? my husband says it will be ok and that no one can do anything with the baby. im barely almost 6 months along. all i can think about is the baby. and i dont want any of this to happen. over fights and arguements or my past.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• my husband says it will be ok and that no one can do anything with the baby.

But, he is the one calling the cops and everyone under the sun.

Sounds like you need to get out of the situation. If you are hormonal and he is aggravating it, he is not a supportive man. A man that cares for you and the baby will not call everyone into your problems. A man who is supportive will not make you madder by arguing more.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• girl you need to get a handle on him b4 he get's a handle on you just threatin him a lil bit enough to scare his butt i had a baby daddy like that after i threatined him with a tasser he calmed down and left me alone for the next 7 yrs
    cher1185

Answer by cher1185 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I was very horomonal when I was pregnant, my husband was a jerk and I never threw anything. But your hubby sounds like a jerk if he is lying about you overdosing and it sounds like he is setting you up.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 3:55 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• It sounds like he is a total jerk towards you. Make sure you keep documentation and a paper trail of these incidents.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 4:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Am I the only one that read what she wrote... She flipped out and trashed the house.. Everyone else is upsetting her and getting her in trouble or getting her rilled up (her words) but yet he is the jerk... They both need counseling and it sounds like a pattern for her the OP. She needs anger management herself.. For the hubby to call many different people it sounds like he is asking for help..

OP, stress can get the best of us sometimes.. Please get some help, if it is DH that is causing the issues, leave.. No child should grow up with either parent throwing things and arguing all the time.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• um midnightmoma....i didnt ask for your negativity or bookworm narcisism.... u dont know what happened exactly bc your werent here. if you had a guy following you around taunting you and backing you into corners and harrassing you , when you just try to get away from the situation in the other room, i gaurantee you, as a human being....you would throw some things!! i dont need anger managment, what i need is stability away from caous. i hate your negativity, keep it to yourself. you dont know me or my husband. you try being told your worthless and having your stuff thrown around by a guy and told hes gonna take your baby....see how lightly you handle it !
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• me and him have agreed to counciling so its all good, hope to just move forward from this. but i apprieciate the positive advice people thank you! i dont have alot of places to turn and cafemom helps me alot
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:13 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I have to agree with midnightmoma. It sounds like not only does your mom or husband have issues but so do you. You trashed the place and only gave one part of the story but from what little I have it sounds like your putting the blame on everyone but yourself. It sounds like you all need to go to therapy or break it off or something... wish I had better advice but you don't sound innocent either.
    FYI being pregnant and "hormonal" is no excuse for behavior. I'm pregnant and hormonal but I have self control over my actions.
    Anonymous

• everyone is different. and you dont know what happened, so i dont take it to heart. i know women that have been in my position and are now at a battered womens shelter. also hes been married and divorced b4 me 2x and pulled a knife on that girl. so b4 you go telling me i have issues you might want to know the fact sweetie. i didnt trash anything, he started throwing my pictures and things off the walls. as i was picking them up hed throw them again. i just went into the other room talking to my friends and he came in there taunting me, preg or not someone backed into a corner and yelled at for 30 min straight is gonna find a way out, even if its throwing a messly pill bottle or whatever. better than him hitting me or hurting my unborn child... think bout that one. and if your preg and control yourself, good so do i. go through what i have and see how " perfect" you are. :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:32 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Relationship sounds like its in trouble. Fighting, yelling, throwing things, calling the cops, way too much drama. You are both acting like children, grow up.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:34 PM on Apr. 30, 2011