Are you one of those mothers who "thinks" her kid is the cutest??? Iam lol

faithful78

Asked by faithful78 at 12:28 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• well i think that as a mother my child is the cutest but i think that is a part of being a mom.It helps to build your child's self esteem when you the mother tell them your so cute and smart and perfect. I think my daughter could be the cutest baby ever but then again she is mine and is my pride and joy the perfect combination of her father and me.

ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 12:35 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I think my kid is one of the UGLIEST little guys I have ever seen! As he gets older (he's 10 now) it is only gettng worse!!!!!!! LMAO, Just kidding!!!!!!!! lol I thought that would get your attention. Alot of children have a face only a mother can love. But not mine!!!!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:01 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Of course I think my son is the most beautiful thing in the world because, well, I made him!! He is a whole new life that was created by my own body (well I guess my husband had something to do with it too ;-) and the thought of that is amazing and beautiful in itself. But even though I can't take him out without someone telling me he's beautiful, I'm not saying that my child is above all others. He is mine, thats all that matters! I would hate to see a mother who didn't look at her child as the most beautiful thing ever!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:38 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Come look at mine and see what YOU think!!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 1:44 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I don't think my kids are the cutest... i know they are lol....
    abayhaymom

Answer by abayhaymom at 7:54 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Yup, I definitely think my son is the cutest :)
    nichvegas-mommy

Answer by nichvegas-mommy at 9:13 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• My baby is a store-stopper. * my spin on a showstopper* everywhere we go, people have to stop and compliment him .he is definately cute.
    Not bragging or anything.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 11:58 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Oh mine is definitly he cutest ;)
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 1:01 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• LOL I asked the same question a while back! omg when I kiss him I just can't stop and he just too adorable. And then I always wonder if anybody looks at my baby like that which would be weird cuz there would be a lot of people out there kissing random babies! So, obviously it's a MOMMY thing. =]
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 2:44 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Of course when they are behaving... when they aren't shoot they become my husbands...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:44 PM on Dec. 4, 2008