MLA help por favor

Let's say the title of the paper is Seattle Times. The article is Fishing for Sharks. WITHIN the essay, how would this be cited? Not in parenthesis but the whole thing typed out. Like Susan Smith, in her Seattle Times article titled Fishing for Sharks wrote that, "people suck".

What is in italics? What in parenthesis? Or is that bad MLA form altogether to not simply just cite it later and reference it in the essay.

Yes, I know the OWL website but it's confusing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in

• I was going to suggest the OWL site. But, I would not use the info without citing it somehow because that would be plagarism and you could get kicked out of school for that.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:12 PM on May. 1, 2011