Pressure for a kid

So my fiance is 46 and wants a kid really bad, in the worst way. I'm 36 and willing to go down that road again but we haven't used birth control in 10 months and nothing has happened. He has put no pressure on me, he's like, if it happens cool, if not-it was meant to be that way. But I think I put a lot of pressure on myself because I am not getting any younger. Anyone else out there like me?

emmyandlisa

Asked by emmyandlisa at 4:00 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• There is 9 yrs between my DD and my son who is due next week. Yeah at one time I kinda obsessed over getting pregnant. But realized that it was having a negative effect on my mental and physical health and the best thing I could do is eat healthy, exercise, and go about my day without thinking about it. I didn't chart other than using www.mymonthlycycles.com to show when I first started AF. Only if I was more than a week late did I test and yeah it usually caused a day or two of poor me time. But then I put it behind me and move on. It'll happen in its own time if its meant to be. Of course, you could do fertility tests, but if thats not the way you want to go just be happy with today and let tomorrow take care of itself.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 4:08 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• If your s/o wants a kid, and your up for one too, I'd talk to your doctor ASAP. Like you said,you aren't getting younger.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:09 PM on Apr. 30, 2011