Would anyone b upset if their s/o had a Facebook n he decided to post a video up of strippers? He did it before n I asked him to remove it b/c I said it was disrespectful. He erased it, now a couple days later he decided to put it up again!! I know this is only fb, but I mean it bothers me. I haven't said anything yet b/c I Sony know if I should let it go

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• You need to figure out what battles really need to be fought and which to just let go. I'm not saying that you should let it go but I think that maybe a chat is in order?
    MyIslandGirls

Answer by MyIslandGirls at 7:03 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I really hope he doesnt find it funny. He can set it so you can't see his post so i'm surprised he didnt do that to you. what a child, yes i'd be upset, he should be past the horny stripper stage and onto having a family stage but keeping sexual stuff private between the two of you, not advertising it on FB.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Hell no. That is completely disrespectful! Get him to show you some respect!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 4:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i would be upset about it
    sissy852

Answer by sissy852 at 4:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• well definitely be consistent. if you said no the first time, you have to say no again. GL

if you already know you have to get over it, get over it the RIGHT way and that is...by telling him and saying he's loosing your respect
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 4:12 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i agree with everyone. He should remove it.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 4:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• shows no respect for your relationship
    MommaFossil

Answer by MommaFossil at 5:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• My bf had that shit on his FB too a few times and yeah I felt the same as you esp after you expressed your concerns to him and he still did it. I would ask him about it again and make sure he actually knows how you feel and if you see it again then its an indication that he doesn't respect your values and that to me is a red flag. GL and hugs!!
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 5:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I wouldn't be upset. It's his facebook and he has the right to post what he wants. If you don't want to see it, block his posts on facebook.
    Zombiie_Mommy

Answer by Zombiie_Mommy at 4:09 PM on Apr. 30, 2011