Could i be pregnant? adult content

I usually have aregular 31-32 day cycle & it always last 6 days. Well my husband & i have been trying to conceive for a couple months although i have off bc for almost 2 yrs. My LMP was March 23 & it lasted only 2 days, it was completely done by the 25th, which is very unusual. This month my period was supposed to come on the 23rd as well and its now 7 days late.. ive taken 3 hpt every other day & there all negative. I am having symptoms, here is a list of them: other than a missed period, sore breast, major fatigue, frequent urination, and i have been a bit more moody i guess, I have also been craving pickles really bad. please help. Why isnt a hpt showing up positive, could it still be to early? Ive had no, 0 stress either. I could see maybe just missing a period but the last 2 cycles have been off and i have Never missed a period or been late before.

destinyberg

Asked by destinyberg at 4:39 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You could be or you could have just had an anovulatory month...which means that you didn't ovulate and your body hasn't 'flushed' yet.

My last anovulatory month took 72 days to flush.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:42 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• you could be
    sissy852

Answer by sissy852 at 4:52 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• If HPTs are giving you BFNs, the next step is to consult a physician. You very well could be pregnant, but with lower hormone levels that the home tests aren't picking up. This can happen when your urine is diluted, when you're not as far along as you thought you were, and for various other reasons. You could also have other recently developed health conditions or a phantom pregnancy which are interfering with your cycles. Your physician is really the best person to help ease your concerns. If you are pregnant, congratulations. If you are not, baby dust! :)
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 5:24 PM on Apr. 30, 2011