Does this mean i am gaining weight already adult content

before i became pregnant my boobs were size 38 d and now i cant fit in the bra right i am 7 weeks 4 days along when do you start gaining weight and how much should i gain this is my first pregnancy

sissy852

Asked by sissy852 at 4:51 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It's nothing to worry about. Your breasts swell when your pregnant.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• My boobs Are sore As crap & Im preg and they have Gotten Bigger ! It just happens.. I am Still Very early in My pregnancy
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 4:57 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• The breasts are the first place to "gain weight" or swell. Later, of course, will be the abdomen. You may also find that your feet, nose, thighs, upper arms, hands, and buttocks grow or swell. Some of that could be temporary and some of it could be permanent. Any abrupt swelling could be a sign of hypertension or other issues, but mostly the changes are just part of the joys and pains of childbearing. Any concerns you have about your pregnancy can be discussed with your OBGYN. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 5:17 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Your breast are only gonna get bigger especially if your only 7weeks or so. Time to invest in a new bra or a really good sports bra, especially if they are really painful. Good luck!
    smadar

Answer by smadar at 7:56 PM on Apr. 30, 2011