Why do MIL's think they know everything?

I feel like she thinks her way is better. And it's driving me crazy. I'm trying to be patient.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Yeah but think about when u will be a mil and unless she is a psycho like my ex mil, try to cut her some slack.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 5:02 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Use the ideas from her that you like and ignore the rest. Most of us do think our way is best!
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 5:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i am going to bump this, becuz i can't answer it, but got a question about it...what is a MIL?
    MommaFossil

Answer by MommaFossil at 5:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Its a mother in law
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 5:08 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• 4get it, i figured it out!! they raised their child already and been through that parent stuff, and they liked how their kid turned out, so they force it on everyone else
    MommaFossil

Answer by MommaFossil at 5:09 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I dont know because Im not that kind of mother n law!:.) But my mother in law was that was!:.)
    momofteejay

Answer by momofteejay at 5:09 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• All I can say is GOOD LUCK.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 6:39 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Because they have lived longer and experienced more.

Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 6:49 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• It's always worse when you have thier grandchild. When my hubby and I had our first together (my 2nd) My MIL thought as if i was a new mom with no experience at all. I put up with it for a while but finally i just said "Hey.. this ain't my first rodeo yah know... I know how to do this. Just chill and let me worry about this stuff"
    SHe relaxed after that. She's still a nosey B*tch and a total pain in my ass... but not as bad as before.
    MyIslandGirls

Answer by MyIslandGirls at 7:01 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• they are older,but not always wiser
    duwana

Answer by duwana at 12:50 PM on May. 1, 2011