13 weeks prego

so I dont got my licence but dont live to far from some stores but have 2 toddlers ages 4 and 20 months so I had to push them in a double stroller im 13 weeks prego and alll of a sudden i felt a sharp pain and felt like my stumach was contracting used the restroom and theres a very little pink tinge but my back is hurting alot and i feel a bunch of pressure should I be alarmed? there daddys at work so you think I should call him or just wait it out?

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 5:03 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i would call him
    sissy852

Answer by sissy852 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I agree I would Call Your dr...
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 5:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i know how you may feel really anxious to call him, but if its a miscarriage theres nothing that can be done, otherwise just try to relax and put your feet up for a bit, see if the pressure and back pain goes away..you could have just over-did it..if the spotting continues call your doctor and see what they say..if it stops, then make sure you mention it to your doctor the next time you go in along with the other things you experienced..good luck, and just try to take it easy..
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 5:16 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Call your doctor if you feel you need to!Good luck=)
    prdVirgobby

Answer by prdVirgobby at 5:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• call doc or go to the ER. get checked out. good luck mama!!!
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 6:02 PM on Apr. 30, 2011