Is this a Preg. symptom?

Im 11 dpo and I have had a lot of nasal dranage and sneezing the last few days and I wake up each morning with dried blood in my nose. I do dometimes have drainage but rarely sneezing and never dried blood even when I had sinus infection. I have also had a wiered taste in my mouth everytime I eat no matter what I eat but its not the kind that taste like you ate a penny and I have really dry fill to my mouth even though I have lots of salava. This is it no sore boobs no sickness nothing like I usually have.

momofteejay

Asked by momofteejay at 5:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds like something besides pregnancy, Hun. I'd visit the dr. if I were you. Get that checked out. Doesn't sound too fun. Keep in mind tho that every one has different pregnancy symptoms. What you have, may not happen to others. Our bodies react in different ways. Good Luck, Hun!
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 5:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I highly doubt the blood is part of it. But sinus conjestion can be one of the symptoms.
    MsViv

Answer by MsViv at 5:40 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• You should probablyb drink more water.
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 2:34 AM on May. 2, 2011