I dont get this

I got to go out on a date with my SO last night (first time in awhile)
Had fun just a dinner and a movie. but today i feel like crap (not sick) just like down. I dont get why though. Aint date nights suppose to make you happier??

Dont respond if your just going to bash please.

Cherries12

Asked by Cherries12 at 5:13 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Hmm... maybe you are just bored today ? Maybe its like you miss what you guys had lastnight bc you enjoyed it ? Being able to have a good time going to dinner & a movie is awesome. Nothing to bash. Maybe it has to do with the fact that tomorrow is Sunday ? Our weekend will be over after we close our eyes tonight ???? Good Luck, Hun.
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 5:22 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Ideally date nights should make us happy but its not a guarantee. Did you get in late? Could you be tired? Hope this feeling doesn't last too long.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:24 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Expectations maybe? You want another right away and you are bummed because your next date may have to wait?
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 6:13 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• This has happened to me as well. I have a great time with my husband, but once we're home, or once I wake up the following morning, I'm just kind of "blah". It isn't that I didn't enjoy our time, it's more of a... "it'll be a long, long time before this happens again" feeling.

I hope it goes away soon for you and that you get another date night. <3
    dream-catcher

Answer by dream-catcher at 6:38 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I understand that feeling. I feel the same way sometimes. I thinks it's because we don't get to spend as much time with our SO as we would like. When it's over, or the next day we are sad, because we wish it could last longer.
    Smilelees

Answer by Smilelees at 5:08 AM on May. 2, 2011