Do you have a groaning boy like this? (constantly eating something) he's 10 yrs.

We had a good breakfast 2hrs. later he wanted some pretzels he almost ate the whole bag now 2 hrs. later he is wanting something else. Does he really want something or is he just wanting to have something in his mouth?
Dinner will be coming around soon and I want him to have an appetite...this is everyday sometimes I have to say NO to everything until dinner time. I mean I'll give them snacks but sometimes he' ll ask for more and he'll take it if I let him :/
Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• Actually, experts says we should eat something every 3 hours anyways. But I feel ya, girl.

I have an 11 year old daughter. She eats just like your son. Breakfast when she wakes. Then again at school. Lunch at school. After school snack. Dinner. Another snack. Like a human vacuum, lol. Just make sure it's healthy foods and they are actually eating it.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 5:32 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I agree with keisha and believe me sometimes girls CAN outeat boys! As long as he is eating healthy and getting exercise (i.e. not eating in front of the t.v. just for something to do) let him eat. My 13 yr old stepdaughter eats more than either of my sons right now (ages 16 and 18).
    katt_1025

Answer by katt_1025 at 4:59 AM on May. 1, 2011