How would you cook your pork chops tonight?

They are thawed out but only have 1 hr. to cook them before hubby gets home...any ideas oh including with some sides.
Thank you ladies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Food & Drink

• How about stir fry? cut the pork chops up and cook them in a pan on the stove with teriyaki and ginger.. steam some veggies (broccoli and cauliflower and carrots are my fave..). cook up some rice. and you can either mix it all together when it's done or leave it separate and each person can make it with the stuff they like.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 5:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• If you have a package of the french fried onion rings, you know they use for the green bean casserole? Anyway, if you have some of them, crush some up, roll the pork chops in some beaten eggs (2), and then in the onion rings. Put in a baking dish and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes. They are YUMMY! Can also do that with fish fillets and chicken breasts.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 5:47 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I like to simmer mine in apple juice or apple cider. I brown them on both sides first on the stove then bake until fully cooked. After that I deglaze the pan with more juice/cider and use that to make an apple gravy...yummy! You could also melt apple jelly to get the same flavor.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 5:52 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i coat mine with dijon mustard then bread them with shake n bake, or like cbk_mom3 suggests with some rosemary thrown in. then I bake them
    Its.Me.T.

Answer by Its.Me.T. at 5:53 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Oh sides I just do mashed potatoes or baked beans and green beans :)
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 5:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• 1 hour...season some flour and dreg the porkchops through it, fry em up in the skillet, make some mashed potatoes and steamed brocolli...yum
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:58 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• My favorite pork chop recipe: Brown the chops in a large skillet. Add a layer of sliced potatoes, a layer of sliced onions, and a layer of sliced or baby carrots. Mix together 4 beef bouillon cubes and a cup or so of water. Pour over all. Put the lid on the skillet and cook on low until the veggies are tender. A meal in one pan, and it is yummy!!!

NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• BBQ them!
    or what Lucky209 said
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:16 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Coat them with Shake and Bake and bake them Serve them with potatoor couscous or rice and either peas or green beans . Quick and easy
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 7:19 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I prefer stuffed pork chops, but it would take a little longer than an hour. Works better if you have butterfly pork chops, but if not use toothpicks, and close two pork chops together, make some stuffing and stuff it into the pork shop, close the pork chop with more toothpicks. and fry them in a pan just long enough to brown the top and bottoms. While thats cooking in bowl mix a can of cream of mushroom, chopped onion and green pepper and throw into it, then i like to add a bit of white wine. Throw the pork chops into a baking dish and pour the mushroom soup mixer over the top and the left over stuffing you can throw on the top. Then just stick it in the oven and let it bake for about 25 minutes. Its wonderful!!!
    smadar

Answer by smadar at 11:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2011