Is being pregnant with a boy harder than a girl?...

I have a girl and that pregnancy was not as hard as this one... everyone is saying its a boy...

AyamiLove

Asked by AyamiLove at 5:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• im in the same boat..i had a girl first and it was a breeze..this pregnancy is completely different and i had horrible all day sickness, and couldnt keep my eyes open..everyone says im having a boy too..i have a feeling its a boy, but i dont know if its just cause i want a boy..lol
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 5:48 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• depends of the woman and the pregnancy.
    I have 3 children... 2 girls and 1 boy.
    Out of the 3... my pregnancy with my son was the worst for me... I was sick all the time...tired.. achey.. threw up alot.
    With my girls... it was a cake walk!!!
    Although i had the BEST labour and delivery with my son. He shot out after only 1 hour of labour and 4 pushes.
    MyIslandGirls

Answer by MyIslandGirls at 5:56 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• My girl was certainly harder than this pregnancy (having a boy). I was sick as a dog most of my pregnancy with DD. With DS I've had no sickness whatsoever.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:04 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i never had a girl but i have had to boys and my pregnancy where horrible , i had bad sickness for 9 month ! got anemic and spent 9 months just feeling like death wormed up. dr says i'm just unlucky but my boys are perfect

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 6:08 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• It seems like it for me! I breezed through my pregnancy with my daughter, hardly any symptoms, no morning sickness at all....with this one (due in June) everything hurts all the damn time lol, I had morning sickness for the first 4 months, my feet and ankles are so swollen it looks like I have thighs all the way down lol....yeah for me a boy is way harder
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:13 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I think it really depends. When I was pregnant with my son I was a cashier at a large retail chain. They WOULD NOT let me out of that little area. It stank. I was forever runny my tummy into the corner of the conveyor belt when I turned. Sitting on a VERY uncomfortable stool either put me too far away from the scanner, or too far away from the register. It was horrible. I was SORE for the last trimester and just miserable. And that's NOT counting that it was one of the hottest summers on record that year.

When I was pregnant with my daughter I was going to community college and had arranged my schedule to do a LOT of TA work for my favorite instructor.I could sit, stand and shift position in class. He was also a forgetful one so I'd get to go walk from one end of campus to the other to get things from his office that he'd forget. And I could take my time about it. I was NOT as miserable as my first.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:17 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• * I was forever running my tummy into........* Wow, what a horrible typo, even for me.

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:19 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Pregnancy for my Son was a breeze, Pregnancy with my daughter I have more nausea.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:37 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• my first pregnancy was a girl and it was a dream! i am pregnant now with my second and it was horrible at the beginning with vomiting and constipation and heartburn and i am having a BOY!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 10:24 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I only have a boy and my pregnancy with him was a cake walk (besides a few weeks of moderate morning sickness in the beginning) I'm actually afraid to get pregnant again for fear I had it TOO easy the first time!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:19 PM on Apr. 30, 2011