Mamas who have experienced a loss

I feel really alone, and lost. I just feel like sometimes I tell people how i feel and they say : I understand" When they have no idea they have never experienced this, I know they are trying to be understanding but its much better to say" I have no idea what you feel" But let me listein........I just want to talk to mamas here on cafemom chat, via text, anywhere I want to talk to someone who can understand the loss, the emptyness and just the general confusion that I feel all the time now...

HayleyMama

Asked by HayleyMama at 5:47 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I lost my daughter 5 yrs ago when she was 18 months old.....If you want to talk feel free to message me
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:59 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I've been pregnant 3 times in the last 2 and a half years, and 2 of those have ended in miscarriage. I don't understand how it feels to carry a baby for 9 months and then have the baby die, but I do know how it feels to lose babies.
    PhoenixsMommy10

Answer by PhoenixsMommy10 at 6:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• im sorryhugs

mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 7:47 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I haven't given birth to a child then lost them, but i miscarried in 2007 and it turned my world upside down. I can't imagine what you're going through or the strength it takes for you to get out of bed. But you're in my prayers and i hope you learn to move forward.
    tattooedmama126

Answer by tattooedmama126 at 11:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2011