Losing baby fat!

I have tried SOOOO friken hard crunches to walking whaever and diets galore and I have yet to figure out how to get down to my pre pregnancy size! Im not ashamed to say I used to be a size 15 and absolutely loved my figure then! But being pregnant twice in three years has taken a toll on my body Im a size 19 now and I REALLY wanna lose weight and I dont have money to get a personal trainer and I REFUSE to take diet pills b/c I know I can do this!!!! lol! Soooo any of you lovely ladies have any ideas? I would appreciate it!!!! :))

raeyliNlilysmom

Asked by raeyliNlilysmom at 5:57 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I lost 70lbs in a year after having my twins by walking 3 miles 2 times a week, cutting down portion size, and quitting drinking soda. Now I do a little bit more strenuous activity to try and tone up some more but thats how I lost the initial weight :) Also Jillian Michaels is a great way to start and get motivated. Once you see the first couple inches come off it inspires you to work even harder than you were in the beginning! Good luck mama
    ohmmm

Answer by ohmmm at 7:32 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Thank you for your answer!!!! :) That sounds awesome!!!! Im gonna try it!!!!

raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 8:27 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I'm eating clean and running, and it's made a huge impact- 61 lbs so far!! I was a size 20/22, and I'm now a 14! I'm still going, but I feel amazing! You can PM me if you want the details about eating clean (I promise I'm not selling anything!!). There is also a group on here, and that's a great resource. It's just called Eating Clean. It's not super active, but there are some great resources on there.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:21 AM on May. 3, 2011

• http://www.qualitycaremexico.com/doctors/drrobertomanzano/
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 4:26 PM on May. 4, 2011