Early pregnancy???????? adult content

for the past couple of days i have been constipated and full of gas; and i think i could be pregnant 3 weeks now but can you really get these symptoms this early? and i can go but its really hard and it takes a long time so i dont know if that still counts as constipation and the first day i had to wait until the next day; and also i thought i shook this cold before this possible pregnancy but now i am sick and i keep getting these hot flashes ! whats wrong?? ughhh. also i am getting these cramps in my thigh area feels like a throbbing pain and also in my calf; but i get those a day before my period ; =/ its not all in my head i really feel like i could be pregnant and these sharp pains on one side of my stomach or the middle. soo idk this would be my first pregnancy and im hoping somebody with the same experience during early pregnancy can enlighten me on whats going on; possible pregnancy; i take the test on monday ;

Terez91

Asked by Terez91 at 5:59 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

Level 2 (-13 Credits)
  • It could very well be pregnancy! When I was pregnant with my son the only symptoms I had were extremely bad constipation and painful tatas! I took a test and it came out negative so I had to wait another week before I tried again! So I'd say yes it could be that you are pregnant.
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 6:21 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I am 5 weeks pregnant today, i found out monday that i was pregnant. The thursday before i found out i was really really sick, and thought i was coming down with the flu. Since the middle of this week i have been bloated, gasey and constipated. So yes i think it's possible you could be pregnant. I would go ahead and take your test on Monday, but dont be discouraged if it turns out negative, you cold still be pregnant and it could just be to soon to test. Good luck!
    smadar

Answer by smadar at 1:58 PM on May. 1, 2011