Proud mommy moments :)

My 2 year old has been potty training for a lil over 3 weeks now and we have now moved up to going every 30 min and the other morning he woke up and said momma i need to go pee...I was so excited and proud!! :) And then just now he pooped in the potty without a fight at all!! :) So proud of him!! We are making progress and I am super excited for him!! :)

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 6:44 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• WooHoo! Congrats momma!
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 6:44 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• yay!!!!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 6:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• thats awesome!!
    lotsolove86

Answer by lotsolove86 at 6:47 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I AM TRYING TO POTTY TRAIN MY GRANDSON IT IS NOT GOING WELL
    duwana

Answer by duwana at 7:17 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Yay ! So exciting ! I am doing the same with my daughter right now. She is going to be 2 next month :)) She actually likes to use the potty just so she can use T.P LoL (I still wipe her after she's done) The only thing I'm having a problem getting her to understand is that you don't need to take off all your clothes to go potty LoL
    Mrs.Harris138

Answer by Mrs.Harris138 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• duwana: I just started taking my son every 15 min to get him used to the idea of going potty. Once i got him used to it, we bought pull ups and underwear and now he loves it!

Mrs.Harris138: lol if you figure that one out let me know...my son insists he always pull everything off even his shirt. Must be a toddler thing?! :)
    leann74016

Comment by leann74016 (original poster) at 11:55 PM on Apr. 30, 2011