Another SO/DH facebook question?

I woke up to my SO looking at other womens photos on fb. Some of them were pictures in the bras and panties. The question. Would I have been a total bitch if I would have took the laptop and broke it? No, I didn't break it, but I wanted to. I have my own laptop. I think that shit like that is rude and disrespectful. Haven' said anything to SO about it yet, because, I may hurt him? What would you do? And everytime I look up, he's on facebook. Just want some other opinions because I leave this mf? Sorry about the bad words, I am so pissed and hurt, and too embarresed to use my name. PLEASE DON'T BASH ME, I REALLY NEED SOME HELP ON THIS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• it doesnt sound like a situation where you should leave him and not discuss it first. i know your mad and don't want to discuss it BUT calm down to a point where you will think calmly and won't make decisions because your mad

Tell him what you saw and that you don't like him looking at it, if he starts finger pointing and not hearing you out or making up excuses then i would say he has a problem and needs to find a woman who will put up with it because you are not that woman.

Hope that giving him the "its either me or that" decision will scare him enough to get him to quit.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:57 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Sounds like he's bored...
    maybe you need to chat with him and ask why he's looking at these girls.
    MyIslandGirls

Answer by MyIslandGirls at 7:16 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I'd talk with him. It won't hurt him to tell him how you feel. If you don't say anything then he'll think it's ok.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:20 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• The main thing that I think is wrong with this situation is that he is doing it on fb and possibly knows these girls and is talking to them and he was doing it because you were asleep and he didn't think you would find out. I woke up to my dh (bf at the time) doing the same thing just not on fb. I confronted him right away. I can only imagine how you feel practically keeping it inside right now. You should definitely discuss this with him. If you're not okay with it (I don't see how anyone could be) then don't let him think it is okay.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 7:27 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Looking @ women in bras & panties who are on social networking sites like this where you can quickly develop personal realtionships (unlike watching porn) would piss me off. Right before deleting my FB page I had been drinking (a lot). I started thinking about his friends who had deleted me but kept him on. This made me mad because to ME we are like one-we're freakin married. It's not like I don't have his password. Anyway, so I got on there and started deleting his friends. He got mad. We just deleted both accounts respectfully. It's not that important to have a bunch of fake friends and personalities interfering in your lives. That's my opinion.

805doll

Answer by 805doll at 7:32 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I could of written this question myself!! You are not the only one who is dealing w/this problem. My bf has alot of female friends who don't care if he has a gf or not and they are like that w/other guys too, anyways, when I confronted my guy he told me "Take your insecurities and bs somewhere else." So, I did.......If he is going to disrespect me like this especially after I had told him how I felt and he came back w/that response.....GL and hopefully he will be more willing to hear you better than my ex.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 9:37 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• The first time i saw him do that, i told himhow i felt. Nothing has changed.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:38 PM on Apr. 30, 2011