Will you tell me about your business?

I REALLY want to supplement my dh income by working at home. There are so many groups for this and I want to start something like yesterday! Looking for one with little to no cost and something I will love and can do straight from home. Also want to know if you are really making a decent income and not doing surveys. My email is bombarded with all that. Do you know of a legit fun work at home job til I start my own business? Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Money & Work

• I love what I do and I adore the people I work with. I work about 2 hours a day and I make about $500 a month. It is a network marketing company so my monthly income has been steadily growing every month. I have been doing it since August 1st, 2008. It is $36 (plus tax and shipping) to start and that includes your initial product purchase. You can visit my website at www.mythinworld.com/cheryl to find out more information. Let me know if you have any questions.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 12:47 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Hello! im a stay at home mom and thats nice. “I set up customer accounts working from my kitchen table with a billion dollar international wellness company that operates out of 13 different countries! And we have a very good Team! and its $1.00 to start till the 15th. after that its 30.00. But you get a website and all the tools you need. and you well get a great team. my Home Office is 423-436-0156 and my website is www.touchinglifes.com
    bwfamily

Answer by bwfamily at 12:59 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I don't really offer a business, but rather a solution to all these party plans and MLM. What I purpose is that you start a business of your own. I have ideas listed at www.squidoo.com/worksafelyathome
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:53 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• First of all you do not need to wait to start your own business. You are the person I am looking for. Because of what you said, little to no cost, something you'll love and can do from home. I am not just making a decent income but a great income and it is getting better. I don't know of any jobs online but they are out there. I only know what a Business can give you. I help educate people so they will understand why having a business is the best way to go especially in these times. If you would like my help just send me a message. Be very careful of getting something for nothing.
    usanamama

Answer by usanamama at 5:07 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!

I had searched for a work at home opportunity for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I found this team and company! Now, I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. I help set up customer accounts and the company pays me to do so.

If you are looking for a legit work at home opportunity, please let our Work At Home Team assist you! My goal is to help others just like myself find what they are looking for! You will never know unless you ask! Get all the details to make the best and most educated decision for YOUR family!
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 7:45 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Part-Time or Full-Time Customer Service Representative Needed

If you are a self-motivated self starter who enjoys working from home, then we have a job for you.
    This position requires you to have a quiet place to work, phone, and computer with internet.
    You would be gathering customer information, access their needs, and set-up new accounts.
    You can be flexible with your schedule, but consistent. No experience necessary, will train.

Serious Inquiries only: sherlyndav@gmail.com
    SLPERRY

Answer by SLPERRY at 8:51 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I sell Avon and I love it, it's easy to do and it only costs $10.00 to start up. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or check out my website.

http://www.youravon.com/kdumais

sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:51 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I've done surveys and a few other work at home jobs. I posted my experience with them at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/. I know you're not particularly interested in the survey ones but I have other stuff listed also.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:15 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• my2.tupperware.com/amyroca I LOVE using Tupperware to supplement my hubbies income. I've been doing it for 2 years. let me know what questions you have. I'm happy to answer them.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:21 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• If you want to have a business opportunity...go with a company that is credible. Like for example the company I'm with it has been seen on 60 minutes, new york times and so many other publications. Plus if you get free health benefits...can't beat that! If your interested check us out at http://www.freedomathometeam.com/soar I look forward hearing from you but if I don't I wish you luck!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 9:33 AM on Dec. 4, 2008