Should you have "sex" W/ your husband even when You dont like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Health

• why don't you like it? Does it not feel good? Are you bored? Please tell more details.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 12:54 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• You don't like it at all, or do you mean just when you're not in the mood?
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 12:59 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I believe it is my duty as a wife to have sex with my husband. I have turned him down maybe twice in the 3.5 years we've been married. That was only because my stitches tore open from giving birth and I was in a lot of pain.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Doesn't matter the reason. If you don't want to you don't have to. Its your body. However getting to the root of the problem may help.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 1:05 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Sounds like you need to do something to spice it up. Toys, porno, role playing, karma sutra, fantasy play outs. Maybe try turning him down and making him have to work a little harder for it.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:08 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• no, and any real man would never want to make love with an unwilling partner.
    if it's chronic, you need to figure out why you aren't into it and take steps to solve the problem,. if its just occasional, you have the right to say no, and a real man would respect and honor that.
    you are a human, an equal, and his partner, not a warm hole who cooks.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 1:41 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• first you need to figure out what is that you dont like about. you must have liked it when you first got together or you wouldnt have stayed together. then try talking to your husband to see what you guus can do together to make it more pleasurable. if that does not work talk to a dr or a marriage cousler. just do whatever you can because can be very good when you can fugure good stuff. maybe watch some porn maybe it will help get you into the mood to try new things. good luck
    jasken

Answer by jasken at 5:28 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• It depends on you. I have sex sometimes with my hubby when I'm not really in the mood because I understand that the more you have sex the more you will want it. However, if you aren't liking or enjoying sex you might need to look into seeing if there is a problem.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:15 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I feel i have to even tho it really hurts me to i just had a baby 5 months ago with a 2nd degree rip but he doesnt understand that it hurts so i just go ahead and do it sure i end up crying in the end but at least he is happy.My ob/gyn told me ways to make if feel better and some work some done but i still do it because i feel its my job as his wife to please him and its his to please me even tho mine are not in sex ways
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 8:58 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• DUDE.

Doing the deed w/rips and stitches and crying after?

That's not cool.

Those hubbys are getting coal for Christmas!

Did you marry a MAN or a rutting monkey?

"My job as a wife to please him" - WTF...not getting it. My JOB is what I do to make money - my HAPPINESS comes from having a spouse who I adore and who adores me. There is NEVER any crying afterward unless I stub my toe (which, don't laugh, has happened).
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 9:16 AM on Dec. 4, 2008