If you've tried the Mio liquid water enhancer, what's your favorite flavor, or what have you tried & did you like it?

I've been wanting to try it for a while, and just bought it for the first time today when I saw the sweet tea flavor - it's not bad, I prefer my homemade sweet tea of course, but it's really pretty good for a "mix"! I'm kind of excited to try other flavors now!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I give them credit for unique and original packaging. The cool shape enticed me into picking it up. But once I saw the commercial I was grossed out... it looks un-natural, like it's fighting with the water. Not appealing to me. I do hope it gets people to drink more water though.... I think it has splenda or something, though, and I am hesitant to buy those fake weird sweetners
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I like the berry one. I love mio i just throw it in my purse and were good to go!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 7:58 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I've never seen a commercial about it - now I kind of want to, lol! And in the ingredient list - water, propylene glycol (whatever that is), malic acid, natural flavor, contains less than 2% of citric acid, sucralose and acesulfame potassium (sweeteners), and then of course the colors & potassium sorbate for preservative. No splenda, unless one of those weird things is another name for it. Yeah, definitely not natural stuff but for an occasional thing just for me, oh well.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:22 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i havnt tried it but i want to
    martinsmom2008

Answer by martinsmom2008 at 2:09 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Sucralose is splenda.

I will wait for a non-toxic version...

Answer by rkoloms at 8:26 AM on May. 1, 2011