What time do you normally go to bed? Does DH/SO go to bed at the same..

time as you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• lately been 5am and he is the one begging me to go
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:59 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• It all depends on what time he gets home from work and what we have to do the next day. I have a weird anxiety issue about bedtime, I HAVE to go to bed at the same time as him or before him. I can't sleep if he goes to bed first O.o
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:01 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Well when he's home I'm begging him to go to bed when I do cuz then he trys sleeping on the couch cuz he masterbated all night and didn't want to move when he was done I we have sex all the time so I don't really know what his problem is. Is that why you are asking?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• No, mine goes to sleep before me because he's up earlier and needs a lot more sleep than I do.He's in bed by 9 at the vey latest. I usually zonk out sometime after midnight.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:10 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• No my husband goes to sleep before me on most nights but sometimes we go to bed at the same time. It doesn't bother neither one of us as long as were in the same bed before the night is over with.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 1:24 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• No he goes to bed like at 10 he has to awake at 5am. i usually go to bed when my son goes to bed lately its been 1 or 2 am
    marine_wife_07

Answer by marine_wife_07 at 1:48 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Usually we both go to bed around 11 or 12. I'm on the computer until then and he's playing his damn video games in the bedroom. But when cafemom really starts to bore me I make him turn off the xbox and we go to bed!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:06 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• He goes to sleep at 9pm and gets up at 4:30am. I then do all of the dishes and clean-up for the day (messy kids) and then I stay up til 2am, working, doing schoolwork and goofing off on Cafe Mom.
    Raegy

Answer by Raegy at 2:22 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• We don't go to bed at the same time, and typically don't even end up in the same bed. My kids want me in bed with them so even tho it typically doesn't work out, when I think it's time to spend some time with the hubby, I take the kids to their bed and lay down with them and try to wait them out but often fall asleep right there with them and if I wake up sometime in the night, I find my way to his bed. He gets up at 3:30 so all the sleep he can get the better and if I sleep with him the kids typically hunt me down sometime in the night.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:09 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• We always ALWAYS go to bed at the same time unless one of us is sick.. we usually head back to our room around 9 or 9:30 and have some quiet time until about 10 to 10:30...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:35 PM on Dec. 4, 2008