Im 17 weeks and had a horrible pain started on left side then right the across my whole stomach is my baby ok?

ive had 2 miscarraiges.. heard the heart beat twice on dopper no blood and pain hasnt came back but was sore for a while ..

gregandfaith

Asked by gregandfaith at 8:00 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• call your ob or the er...only a doc and a sonogram can say for sure. but good luck
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 8:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Sounds like nerve pain to me.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:50 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• One thing i learned was for any pain that concerns you there is no better medicine then calling your Doctor or heading into the ER it may get old but at least you aren't worrying which can be more dangerous ER doctors are very used to mommies coming in and they told me they would rather have me come in every week then worrying at home so please don't stress go in if you need reassurance its may take 3 hours of your day but it's a load off your mind and that always make you feel better Good luck
    krissii

Answer by krissii at 5:08 AM on May. 1, 2011

• WE really don't know if your baby is okay, I would think so though. If you still feel fetal move,ent I wouldn't worry at all.
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 2:15 AM on May. 2, 2011