Any ideas on clothing rack for garage sale?

Anyone ladies know how to make a clothing line for the yard to put up so the clothes are easy to see (and off a table)?

MommaTasha1003

Asked by MommaTasha1003 at 8:04 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I've strung it up between either side of the garage door before. That way, it sort of kept people out of the garage too.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:09 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I strung up twine and hung clothes on clothes hangers..... from anything you can! make hooks in garage, trees, etc etc. I have had the best luck organizing 4 lines. Adult and kid. Warm and cold weather.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Heavy rope or wire strung between to trees or poles.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• You can use the clothes as a wall across your garage be sure to put up a sign that anything behind the clothes is not for sale...

If you can you can string up two lines if you have a lot of clothes. shirts and pants on one line then dresses and blankets or sheets on the other to make it a solid wall .
    A522R

Answer by A522R at 1:06 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I was thinking of stringing across garage, but afraid someone will decide to go to the other side to "look", and it would be difficult to see if anyone slips into the garage.. (we dont want anyone in the garage since alot in there wont be for sale.)

MommaTasha1003

Comment by MommaTasha1003 (original poster) at 10:30 PM on Apr. 30, 2011