If there was a time machine that you could use when ever you wanted; how would you use it?

Would change your past?
Use it to see a historical event?
Use it to save a life in your family line?
Go into the future to see how your life will end up down the road?
Use it to win a gambeling bet on a game or race?
Go on a Bonnie and Clyde spree and flee to another time?
Travel the world in a week or so?

So many to choose from......

I would use it to see history being made....

A522R

Asked by A522R at 8:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't want to alter anything because if I didn't meet my husband I wouldn't have these lovely kids. I would, however, have run away from home for a time in my early teens and followed Nirvana around on tour in the height of their awesome-ness
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:08 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I'd go stop myself from getting married because 3 years and some months after doing it, I realize it's not worth it (for me). I'd go to a couple concerts, The Doors, and Queen definitely.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:20 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I would use it to make my future successful for my family and me.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I would use it to seen the world & history unfold. Any time I wanted to get away take a vacation I'd hop in & go see something amazing!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:09 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Wandering mind here. :-). I would do all that you mentioned and visit lost loved ones....
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 8:09 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I've read The Time Machine and Timeline...nothing good comes from time machines ;) LOL
    I honestly don't know that I would use one.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 8:09 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I would go back in time, in Hitler's bedroom, and punch him in the balls while he slept. Oh. And live in the Victorian age for a bit. But sadly, I don't have the TARDIS or David Tennant so it couldn't happen. :(
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 8:12 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• That's so fun to think about! So many possibilities! We could prevent the Holocaust,& the assassination of both Kennedy's & MLK, Jr.,

Then I would go back to my stupid teenage self & stop me from ever smoking, & holding onto my virginity even longer!  I would want to get in on a mult-million dollar jackpot so my family could be comfortable, & we could donate our time & money to some special charities, since we wouldn't have to work!  :)  Oh, to dream!  :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I would jump back in time, before my DH got married to a looser (and before my first marriage as well) and sweep him off his feet. With our own personal time machine, we'd amass a fortune and retire away into some remot corner of the world and live our lives together happily ever after...saving the weekends to pop back in time and punch Hitler in the ball (he only had one, Girls)
    pinwheel

Answer by pinwheel at 8:31 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I would only do one thing. Go back in time to about 1988 to see a live Def Leppard concert, Steve Clark era, front row center stage with a backstage pass to meet the late greatness himself. OMG
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 8:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2011