has this happend to anyone

I was told 2weeks ago by the doc that i was 4weeks pregnant well that would have made me 6weeks today well went to our first ultrasound today and it tured out that im only 4 weeks and 3days pregnant now they are doing blood work every 48hours and on top of that im bleeding but the doc said he wasnt worried about the bleeding that its implantation has anyone had this before

Autumn634

Asked by Autumn634 at 1:03 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My sisters best friend is going through the same thing right now. She found out like 7 weeks ago that she was pregnant and according to her docs she is only 6 weeks! She had a little bleeding too if I remember right. I am sure that everything will be fine. GOOD LUCK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I had bleeding at 6 wks and 5 days. They did an u/s to make sure everything was okay. The NP told me it was normal for some women to spot a little.
    nichvegas-mommy

Answer by nichvegas-mommy at 9:09 AM on Dec. 4, 2008