all ready asked but there is more to is so wut should i do

OK I'm 28 wks and my back and head are killing me iv been leaking fluid all day that is clear and kinda smells i tryed everything for my back that my doc told me to do and the pain is there all the time and some times it gets sharper then normal wut should i do (iv also been getting sharp pains in my ribs and i know its not her kicking cuz its a different pain)

im also worried to wake my dad and mom up cuz my step mom has to be at work at 4 in the morning and i dont want it to be nothing and her have to be in the er all night

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• PLEASE. CALL YOUR DOC. THIS SECOND. Better to keep people up all night than to have a miscarriage or some other disaster...and your parents would tell you the same.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:08 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Call first, then!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:11 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• yeah you need to call the doc
    Autumn634

Answer by Autumn634 at 1:13 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• It is NOT worth the risk I'm sure your parents will understand!
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 1:15 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• my doc is closed do u know any 24/7 nurse help lines???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Do you have insurance? Most insurance companies have one. Otherwise, you could always call Labor & Delivery at your hospital...doesn't your doctor's office have a contingency plan? For instance, if I had an urgent question after hours, it would connect me to the doc on call...
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:17 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Call the ER they will have a on call doc. Please call this sounds serious!
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 1:20 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• your OB is gone home for the night, but call the ER or the Labor and Delivery floor, and they can advise you. But most likely you need to go in. IT's always better safe than sorry.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:20 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• If you call the doctors office no doubt they will have an answering service and will most likely tell you to go into L&D to be checked anyway. If you are being sincere here you need to be seen. You could be risking your baby's life.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 1:23 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• >>If you are being sincere here you need to be seen. You could be risking your baby's life. <<

And possibly your own. I'm sure your parents would much rather be up all night with you than have to bury you and your baby. NOT sleeping EVER again is part of what we sign up for as parents. So please...CALL THE HOSPITAL.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:38 AM on Dec. 4, 2008