What would you do?

Okay so after months of this problem and asking him over and over again. I asked him again "why don't you want to have sex with me?" His answer was I DONT KNOW!!! OMG I wasnt to cry right now! He won't give me a good enough answer and it is pissing me off so BAD!!!!

charmd18

Asked by charmd18 at 9:03 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Oh wow, that really sucks.. I wish I knew how to help you. All I can say is maybe try to sit down and talk to him.
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 9:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• this is extremely complicated and missing a lot of details.... like is he on any medications?

if you try to initiate it, what does he say/do? can he get an erection?
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• It would be helpful if we had more information about your situation. Does he have any health issues? Is he under a lot of stress? Has he been made to feel like he's not a top priority with you right now? Does he have any fears that might be influencing him? Depending on the answers to these questions, there are quite a few things that you might do that would help the situation a great deal.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:09 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• It sounds like he has a porn addiction.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Okay. There's your answer. He's probably pleasuring himself and that's all he needs. I would probably say either get some help with your addiction or we are going to have to look at some other possibilities.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:10 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• No he not on any meds. He seems to do just fine when it comes too his stupid porn which he seems to perfer over me. :(

when I try he just ignores me!
    charmd18

Comment by charmd18 (original poster) at 9:08 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Maybe he's getting it somewhere else or has a porn addiction. Sorry, wish I could help. Good luck.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:35 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Sorry to hear this. My Hubby went through this spell too.

Get a baby sitter and become a girl in one of his videos..... You can have it playing in the bed room and come walking out looking like a domenatrics or what ever he likes.

When he asks why the sudden change or what got into you, give him a sexy smerk and say can beat them join them type of phrase. It will have his mind turning to see what you come up with next....

If this doesn't work Hun ask him if he is having an affair.........I wish the best of luck and Blessings.
    A522R

Answer by A522R at 9:17 PM on Apr. 30, 2011