is there a way to diasable music when viweing other profiles?

several profiles I visit have music in them but it really messes with my computer. i have trouble leaving notes in chatterboxes and often get totally locked up by it. is there a setting i can have so the music does ot play when i am visiing these pages? thanks!

Asked by RhiJarMom at 12:16 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Good question, I have that issue too!

Answer by momofana82 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• That is a good question that we need to ask cafe mom...those darn widgets get my computer sooo confused, I get stuck there for what seems like forever!!

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• You can either hit the 'mute' button, or go to their player and hit the pause button. I hate going to someone's page and being blasted out of my chair with their music. I love music of all types, but not when I'm concentrating or reading the person's profile. Scares the crap outta me.

Answer by Quoiky at 12:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I reported this question to cafe mom...hope they give us an answer!! Thanks for asking it!!

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:20 PM on Jun. 19, 2008