What do you think? PIOG

First thing this morning I took a HPT. It had a very faint negative, but it almost looked like it was starting to turn positve. Like I said though it was really faint. So I decided to pop the window off to make sure it wasn't a shadow, sure enough you can see that the vertical line was starting, but it doesn't go all the way up. (It was an Equate + -) I even had my best friend look to make sure I wasn't seeing things and she saw it too. I am a little confused though, I thought that it would only do that if there is HCG in your urine...Right? The reason why I am so confused is that I have been having my periods. They have just been really weird lately. We are TTC and I am sure that it has just gone to my head but I can't get over the fact that I saw that line. What are the odds that this is happening and I really am pregnant?

TiffanyReed

Asked by TiffanyReed at 1:08 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• There is a point where a line will show up...it's an evaporation line. that';s why you're only supposed to read the test within a certain time frame.

Test again in a couple of days.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:40 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• there are alot of women who are pregnant and still have there periods. go talk to your dr and get a blood pregnancy test. they are the most accurate.
    jasken

Answer by jasken at 5:38 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• That most likely would be a evap line. I get them ALOT! Most common in the blue dye tests! Like ept and I think dollar store 4 dollar tests. There are lots. Your not suppose to read them after 10 minutes but I know how hard it is not to peak!!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 8:20 AM on Dec. 4, 2008