Watching "The Client List" made me wonder, would you go that far to provide for your family? adult content

Before I had kids I'd considered working in a gentleman's club to help pay my way while living alone and attending college. I got the idea after hearing one of the dancers complain about a "slow night" wherein she'd earned $300. I never ended up going out to apply. I don't think I could be a prostitute, but I've never found myself in a desperate enough situation where taking my clothes off and/or servicing men were my only career options. Do you think you ever could/would? Or have you ever had either job? (If you can answer anon feel free to.)

AmourSpork

Asked by AmourSpork at 9:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Money & Work

• I've definitely considered it, but never did. My sister has made dancing her living. Some days I'm jealous of the $, some I'm not...
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 9:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• At my age and the shape I am in, they would pay me to put my clothes back on! LOL
    Seriously, I don't think I could myself, I am way to self conscious about having any attention on me.
    LadySaphira

Answer by LadySaphira at 9:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Nope. There is always another way.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 9:40 PM on Apr. 30, 2011