Should the duggars stop having kids?

lol

MOMMYOF4123456

Asked by MOMMYOF4123456 at 9:09 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• AS A CHRISTIAN I BELIEVE THAT THEY LIVE ACCORDING TO WHAT THE WORD SAYS AND THEY PUT THEIR FAITH AND TRUST IN HIM. THEY TRULY ALLOW GOD TO LEAD THEIR LIVES WHICH THE REST OF THE WORLD COULD LEARN FROM. IF HE SEES FIT FOR THEM TO HAVE ANOTHER CHILD THEN IT WILL HAPPEN. GOD SAID BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY WHICH MEANS BEING MARRIED AND LIVING RIGHT AND ALLOWING HIM TO MOVE ON THAT ISSUE. IT DOESNT MEAN SINGLE WOMEN AND MEN SHOULD BE OUT THERE SLEEPING AROUND AND GETTING PREGNANT. THE DUGGARS ARE DOING WHAT WE SHOULD ALL BE DOING AND THAT IS BEING SAVED AND LIVING FOR GOD NOT FOR OURSELVES OR FOR MONEY OR FOR THE WORLD AND THE LIES THAT THE WORLD TELLS US. I ADMIRE THEN AND WISH I HADNT COME TO CHRISTIANITY SO LATE, BUT GOD IS GOOD AND IT WAS THE BEST DECISION I MADE FOR MY LIFE.
    Kat52971

Answer by Kat52971 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• They're raising their kids without public assistance - if they want more kids, more power to them.
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 9:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Back not so long ago, big families were normal. They were needed to help around the farm and for the families livlihood.

The Duggars are not so different than old America. They aren't asking anyone for help and guess what, those kids will probably be far better off in life than many other kids. They know what it's like to have responsiblity. They know what it's like to have to care about someone else rather than the whole 'it's all about me and what I want right now' attitude that most kids have nowadays.

So, no I hope that they have more healthy kids...as many as they want and God grants them.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:20 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Not my place or my business to say.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 9:09 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Not for me to say. It is Michelle's body and choice.

chaiteamomma

Answer by chaiteamomma at 9:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I agree with the second poster. It's not our business to say. Just like it's not the government's business to say who should have an abortion and who shouldn't. THat's another personal matter, in my opinion. I wouldn't have an abortion but I wouldn't tell the girl next door not to have one. I don't want twenty children, but I wouldn't write a letter to the Duggars telling them to stop having children. It's their life, their choice, their consequences. Not mine.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 9:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• SHould I have another baby? I already have two. I need society's approval. lol *sarcasm*
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 9:22 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• yes
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 9:09 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Its up to them if they wanna keep having them or not. I don't care as long as the kids are being taken care of
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 9:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• they have no chance to be normal kids ===

I'm sorry. What is normal? What does that mean? Normal for you? Because...maybe their kids growing up with a hundred siblings is normal for them. Just because it's not how you live or raise your children, doesn't mean it isn't normal. If you ever watched Babies, you'll see that children are raised in entirely different ways around the world and still turn out "normal" for their way of life.

Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 9:19 PM on Apr. 30, 2011