Whats you fav thing abt being a mommy?

MOMMYOF4123456

Asked by MOMMYOF4123456 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• Sending both kid's off to college!!! Seriously!!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:12 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• hahaha vbruno! im a new mommy, so i life for my babies smile!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 9:13 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• My favorite thing about being a mommy is watching my son learn new things! He'll be 2 in July so he is discovering sooo much :)! I also love our cuddle time!!
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 9:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• there's just too many..... I guess the teamwork. Working together in partnership with this little person helping them learn to do things they never thought they could do that I never thought I could teach. Potty training, walking, talking, training wheels off, etc etc.

smiles, hugs, kisses, etc don't hurt either.

And my best moment to date: son getting in trouble at school for not listening. He insisted on writing "I love my mommy" after his name on all his paperwork.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:27 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• That no matter how frustrated and mad my kids make me, when they smile at me, it melts my heart.
    kandimomma

Answer by kandimomma at 9:39 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• the fact that they love me unconditionaly and I get tons of hugs and kisses
    Mom2lovingboys

Answer by Mom2lovingboys at 9:44 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• When the crawl up into my lap, snuggle in and fall asleep against my shoulder. No matter HOW pissed I am, or how frustrating the day, that ALWAYS puts me in a good mood again.

Problem is, now that my 7 year old is the size of most 10 year olds, and my 4 year old is the size of most 5 year olds they don't really fit in my lap anymore.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:47 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I would have to say my favorite thing about being a mommy would be that my kids love me unconditionally and no matter how mad they might make me that one hug and kiss makes me forget about why I was mad in the first place. :) I love my kids!!
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 9:49 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I know this may sound kinda corny but it's the fact that the whole world can call me Danielle but out of the 8 billion people in the world only 3 people can call me MOM wow it's just such a beautiful and honorable thing

pregnant bellybaby girltoddler girlteen boy

timbrikaylamom

Answer by timbrikaylamom at 10:00 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• thats sweet ;)
    MOMMYOF4123456

Comment by MOMMYOF4123456 (original poster) at 10:01 PM on Apr. 30, 2011