is he cheating? if so how do i get him to admit it?

my man and i have been together for two years we have a daughter and i am pregnant with our second child. we had a big fight back in jan and he moved out but we got back together in march but hie still dont live with me. he is actually living in his truck which i feel bad and have told him he can move back but our fighting was so bad that he dont want to move back incase we continue to fight like that. well this girl contacted me on face book and said he wa with her since april. well this girl once stalked my friend tommy before and she ha also started stuff with my boyfriend and i in the very beging. she knows some details though but my boyfriend says that she is friends with his cousin so she could know because of that. she knows he is living in his truck and she knows where he was at easter and even claims too have went. she said he was with her at her friends house all last weekend and he says he was at his friend aidrans

smcc1989

Asked by smcc1989 at 9:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• I would just say that u know he's cheating and to be a man and fess up cuz it sounds like he is.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:16 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Tell her to let you know the next time they are together and you go see for yourself

Answer by admckenzie at 9:17 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• You know what? Just dump his ass. Don't even bother asking because he sounds like a loser and what's the point of torturing yourself in a bad relationship if you know he's just going to keep being an a-hole. Move on! Find someone better than this girl!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 9:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Do both...but she could also be that kind of chick that don't wuant to cooperate,and just wants to throw stuff in your face. Just tell him to fess up he's already not home with you&y'all daughter so if he wants to be a free man he need to act like one and tell u the truth.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 9:31 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• this man is an asshole. listen to this...he does not want to move back in -in case we started to fight again hmmmmmmm...sounds suspicious ?? he is a loser. you are pregnant plus you have a small child and he would not move back in with you !!!! he wants his space so he can wag his tail ehm i mean dick around town. if he was a good man he would have put your issues on the back burner and get his ass in the house to help you. he does not love you. you should leave him. you won't be missing out on much anyways. you can do bad all by your self. i have had a few bad relationships but i guarantee u none of my exes would leave me pregnant with a small child to take care of. that is unforgivable. don't let him back in your life because you might end up pregnant with a 3rd child.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• pray and seek god! he will give u all the answers!
    MOMMYOF4123456

Answer by MOMMYOF4123456 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• just say you saw him with someone at a local hangout of his. that is how i got my sons father (rid of him since 2006) to admit it. worked like a charm.
    ILoveAsherAthan

Answer by ILoveAsherAthan at 8:28 PM on May. 9, 2011