So I was dared to do this...

So, since everyone urged me to, I will ask a question (and boy, do I know I will regret this one...)

So, who here thinks there ought to be a new investigation into 9/11???

Iskkra

Asked by Iskkra at 1:22 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• don't regret it is a good question..

who will be in charge of the investigation; and are we going to see the results?
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 1:31 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i wonder sometimes, but i fully believe it was a true, horrible act of terrorism.
    do i think the government turned a blind eye a bit? maybe... definitely possible.
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 1:37 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i personally believe there is a blacked out section of 9/11... i also believe if there was another investigation results would be the same so the gov. wouldnt scare us...Since they got it wrong the 1st time. and the gov always have the right hand.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:38 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I don't. What's the point?
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 1:38 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I believe that a NON-partisan (screw the bi-partisan sh**) group of specialized CITIZENS ought to be voted into the committee that oversees the investigation. It ought to be this way b/c in every time we have had "committees" (think Pearl Harbor and the Iraq Study Group) we have been screwed by the governmental politics game. Anyway, we absolutely SHOULD see the results, not that I would expect that from the current OR future administration.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 1:39 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I think we need to investigate the events leading up to 9/11. And there are people who should be held accountable.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:44 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I agree with KaceesMom
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:49 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Iskkra I think we should investigate why those planes were allowed to hit their targets.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 1:51 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• There is ALWAYS a blacked out section in government investigations!! It usually the part that tells you who did ,what they did and said and when for how much they did it for!!!! This will always be in the same catagory as, Roswell JFK's assasination.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• ny.chica- You hit the nail (or the skyscraper, I guess) on the head there. Another thing to question is why the hell there was evidence of explosives in the buildings... I could go on, but let's take one topic at a time...
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 2:14 AM on Dec. 4, 2008