15 weeks pregnant and extremly dizzy

this happened a few days ago and i went to bed but this time is worse than last time i am sitting down and still feel extremly dizzy i ate 2 bowls of ceral earlier and a big bowl of spegehtti (which i am now regreting) than out of no where i get dizzy i drank a glass of water and juice still feel dizzy so i took my blood sugar just to see if maybe it was high and its 80 which is normal any suggestions on what to do why am i so dizzy i feel when i stand as though i might faint dh even had to help me walk to the restroom

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like orthostatic hypotension. Here is the explanation according to Wikepedia.  Orthostatic hypotension.  I would check with your Dr. to see what he suggests.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:36 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• it could be high or low blood pressure I would def talk to your dr about it!
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 9:38 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• call your doctor
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 10:32 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Nausea!!! Just lay down for a little bit. If not try forcing it to come up.?
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 11:44 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• yes drink a fruit smothie & eat something sweet
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 12:56 PM on May. 1, 2011

• It's because you're expecting duodecaplets. Go lay down and don't get up til they're born.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on May. 10, 2011