Do you have any regrets in life?

Mine would be getting too much money out from my student loans. I should have borrowed only the amount I needed for school, which was almost nothing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• dont we all..mine would been as soon as i got my ged should have started college cuz now i really dont want to go
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:39 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Nope. I wouldn't regret anything in my life, because it's made me who I am today!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:48 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Well, how long are you going to be on....?

Haha, yeah, I've got a ton of regrets.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 1:50 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Kind of. But I agree with pupmom. I wouldn't be who I am today and know the things that I know now if it weren't for the choices I made back then. Sometimes the only way to learn is the hard way!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:04 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• soooooooo many things i regret doing..but i did get a beautiful girl outta it..so..im happy about that! :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:45 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Nothing that I regret....they are all things...both the good and the bad that brought me to the place I am today....
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:16 PM on Dec. 4, 2008