Sex with hubby....*sigh* UPDATE :-) ((tmi, maybe?) adult content

It always seems like when im totally in the mood and ready....he ends the night early by falling asleep in the chair or something.
I hate that i have to please myself most times when its built up so much because he works ALL the time... so he never is up to it.

ugh...

Im tired of feeling alone. Its starting to really effect my relationship with him. Second guessing if we should even be together.... i hate saying that...but it is true. I hate it thought.
idk what to do. I have tried talking to him. I actually talked to him last night. He cares...but work has really sucked lately. I feel so alone in everything.

Im feeling so alone that im finding other ways to have conversation and attention. I feel like i would never EVER cheat on him...but now i understand why some women do...because they get so alone that they go some where else for the attention. The last thing i want is to slip into something horrible like that. I know i would never intentionally mean to cheat, but i used to never notice other men. Now when many give me attention, i feel good about it...which is telling me that im becoming more open to allowing others in i guess?? IDK...
what do i do... :-/

Hey gals :-) So this is what went down tonight. He was sleeping in the bedroom for about 3 hours, i felt that was a pretty good "nap" before i went in there. I got in the shower, and came on top of him completely naked obviously. I made sure to go in there smelling DAMN good lol. Put my leave-in conditioner (Redken "Anti-Snap" for the ladies who are interested) that smells sooo good and he LOVES it. And let me tell you, tonight...was success. You may be wondering why im not layin in bed passed out at this point...but hubby just went to go get some icecream. ((horrible habit to eat that this late, but its just what we both crave after doin the dirty lol)) So basically..i feel SOOO much better. Something about tonight just brought us back to where we were before all the stresses of being a parent and working came over us. I feel much better!

Thank you ladies for the suggestions!! =]]

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm not saying it to be rude, but could he feel the same when your not in the mood?
    I wouldn't start finding other ways to get attention, cause it can be a snowball effect.....
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 10:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• im never not in the mood. I always have sex with him when he wants to
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Have you tried umm...langerie (or however it's spelled). like just come out of the room with it on and see if it entices him...or ummm I'm trying not to get too graphic but different toys? Like a vibrator or cuffs to spice things up a bit more???
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 10:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• honestly, its not the sex itself. It's that he is exhausted and just wants to sleep all the time. Which i completely understand... but him and i just arnt connecting anymore. Our relationship feels dead. But when we do have sex...its really really good! Its just our relationship sucks...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:20 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• OH! hmmm sounds like y'all need to set up a date...an evening where y'all can reconnect and rekindle your loves' flames! Have a romantic dinner (out or at home) and find time to be together to just be together.
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 10:24 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i'm sorry mama hugs!
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 10:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• no answer for you but sending you strength, youre not alone! :)
    Rachael12022010

Answer by Rachael12022010 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• That was our plan tonight Mommy Yeoman! We were going to go to dinner tonight but work kept him till 5 this afternoon when he was supposed to get off around 7 this morning. And so instead of going out, i suggested just gettin chinese for the night and watchin movies...sure enough, im here alone, eating my chinese while he is sleeping. I feel bad complaining cuz i know he works hard but at the same time...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I'd recommend putting more effort into arousing him rather than letting your thoughts go elsewhere. That's a slippery slope, and one you will regret later especially if he's a good man other than he works too hard for you and him. Find out what his turn-on's are and use them. My S/O works hard on the farm here everyday and he is always tired, but never too tired if I entice him right. Find out his secret fantasies, ask him what his hottest time was (whether that involved you or not), just getting him to talk about it will often get him in the mood. All else fails, slip in the shower with him when he gets home from work. Tell him you know he had a hard day, and you want to help him wind down. Whether that leads to sex or not, he'll at least appreciate you trying to understand
    pinwheel

Answer by pinwheel at 10:30 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Wake him up a little earlier in the mornings by starting foreplay while he's sleeping.
    I know it's so hard to feel alone, but don't do anything you will regret later. The thought is there about cheating, not that you have plans to, but the idea is swimming around your mind a bit. This would be a good time to prevent yourself from seeking male validation from other men because you could find yourself on a slippery slope that could lead to you being unfaithful. By seeking I mean chatting online with men who find you attractive and who flirt for example.
    Instead start a hobby where you can get together with other women and be able to work on it at home in your free time, like ceramics or gardening. Basically distract yourself and involve yourself with other people. until his work schedule lightens up and you get back to a normal sex life.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 10:31 PM on Apr. 30, 2011