does this sound right

okay i had my last period oct 18 i should have had period nov 14 i took a test on the nov 18 and it was positive i went to the doc and he said that i was 4weeks but then today i went to my first ultrusound and it said 4weeks and 3days so now they are doing blood work every 48hours could it be that i wasnt that far along the first vist and the dates arent right but if i took a test on nov 18 would it have showed up that soon

Autumn634

Asked by Autumn634 at 1:57 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• When I first went into the doctor I was thought to be 12 weeks along...when I went to my ultrasound the following week (when I would have then been 13 weeks) I was only 9 weeks.

Try to relax and stay calm.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:02 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• When I got pregnant, my last period STARTED November 18th. I should have started my period on Dec. 15th. I took a pregnancy test on the 17th, and it showed up positive immediately. So it definitely could have showed up that soon. Congratulations!
    nichvegas-mommy

Answer by nichvegas-mommy at 9:00 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• When I was carring my first son, I had a period like one week before i found out I was pregnant. I guess Aunt flo showed up one last time for old times sake!! (smile). Seriously, I wouldn't worry. it's more important to have a little stress as possible rather than think too much about the bleeding. Good luck and congratulations!!!
    butterflymom73

Answer by butterflymom73 at 6:23 AM on Dec. 6, 2008