I wanna work from home! What do you do ?

Tell me what you do from home..

I am looking to work from home and would like information on all types of work at home jobs.

I use to Nanny but have two children now and not many people want you to bring along your children.

So tell me what you do, how hard is it? Did it cost anything to start up? Do you have to have parties? Does it seem to help pay the bills and anything else you would like to share!

Thank you.

Mommyof2Munkins

Asked by Mommyof2Munkins at 11:30 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Money & Work

• I have my own business with Mary Kay and I LOVE it!!!
    It does help pay the bills. It is $100 to get the starter kit which has over $300 worth of full size products plus all the business supplies you need to get started. PLUS we make 50% on everything we sell. I would love to share the information with you!!
    Message me and I will give you more details!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 11:35 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• BTW...it is NOT hard at all...you have to work it but it super fun to help people feel good about themselves and play with make-up. We teach you everything you need to know...
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 11:37 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i do the paperwork end of our (My SO's and I) business. I do book keeping, taxes, scheduling, etc
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:39 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• We own local businesses that I do a lot of computer work for at home.  I also sell on eBay.  I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities though if you are interested.  You are more than welcome to read my blog at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• My at home business can make you 100,000 a Yr. Don't believe it, that's fine, someone else will take the opportunity, unless you want to see for yourself?
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 12:07 AM on May. 1, 2011

• i am a notary public which is excellent $$ and a sales rep for Original Works (art based school fundraising) . I used to do Discovery Toys and LOVED it, but stopped when my kids were too old to play with the toys. Now I am back to work full time at a job that has me in the field for 50% and home for 50% (investigations, workers comp). I was able to stay home for 10 yrs doing part time stuff from home. Check out Original Works, not sure if they have reps in your area, but it is really a good independednt conttractor job (not direct or multi level)
    got2boyztoo

Answer by got2boyztoo at 12:12 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I work from home online and I love it! It's a business, not a job. I'm not going to say it's easy, because nothing is easy. It is really simple though. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 ½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we are dedicated to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, NO Parties, NO RISK!!! It’s an enjoyable and flexible home business.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms! Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Moms working from home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:15 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing and small business marketing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:07 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I work full time and I wanted to do something fun on the side for a little extra money and to make new friends. I found Scentsy. I love candles and went to a party and fell in love with the warmers and the candles. They are wickless and kid friendly. If your interested in booking a party let me know. If you decide that you like it and want to have fun with it like me then maybe you would be interested in working on my team. I'm gonna let you decide so browse my link and let me know. https://barbarasigman.scentsy.us/Home Send me an emaiil and request me as a friend if you want. Take care. Barbara momsigof2@gmail.com
    momsigof2

Answer by momsigof2 at 8:24 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I work full time and was looking for something to replace that income. I have not replaced it yet but I am getting very close. I am a rep with Scent Sations. I was looking for something that would not require a sales quota or that I must do parties, so I was very excited when I found Scent Sations. There is a starter kit to get started and also a small monthly autoship but I have not had a problem selling what I get every month or just using it for myself and gifts. I love that I can build my business at my own pace doing it however I want. I retail products, fundraise and build a team to help others with their goals. If you would like more information please let me know.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 9:12 AM on May. 1, 2011