CAN I BE??

I HAD SEX WITH MY HUSBAND 6 WEEKS AFTER GIVING BIRTH WITH NO CONDOM BUT HE DIDNT COME INSIDE ME WHAT COULD HAPPENED CAN I GET PREGNANT..??

MommyOfJayden23

Asked by MommyOfJayden23 at 2:06 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You chance getting pregnant anytime you have sex, protected or not. You have a 6 week old, you should know that.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:07 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• if you have had sex, you can get pregnant.

you have a baby and you dont know that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Of course! If you don't want to have another baby, you need some form of protection EVERY time you have sex! No exceptions!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:13 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Best way to find out is to do the tried & tested "peeing on the stick".
    Waxing_Lyrical

Answer by Waxing_Lyrical at 5:05 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• You could be pregnant. Sometimes sperm can be tricky and leak out with a little trickle while in you - he doesn't necessary have to have an orgasm. Take a test and see what the results are!
    nichvegas-mommy

Answer by nichvegas-mommy at 8:56 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• You run a very high risk of getting pregnant right after having a baby because you are so fertile right then. I thought that was pretty common knowledge. I really can't believe that after you've already had one baby we have to tell you this but if you don't want another baby right now then take the neccisary precautions to prevent it. Get on birth control, wrap it up, pull it out. or abstain. Any time you have sex you can get pregnant...and especially if he doesn't come gift wrapped.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:37 PM on Dec. 4, 2008