Three questions lol...

Ok first can I whiten my teeth with crest strips while prego?
Second is it ok to drink thai tea?
Last im in bed but pretty hungry. I am so tired I dont want to get up and
eat,plus I feel like im eating all the time. So is it ok not to eat if im pretty hungry? I ate dinner...or will it be bad for the baby?? Thank u so much.

ktinaza

Asked by ktinaza at 11:37 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i also dont know about the white strips..caffeine is fine in moderation, as long as your not constantly drinking it all day, your fine..i drink tea alot..its fine...and if you go to bed hungry, odds are you going to be sick to your stomach in the middle of the night or in the morning..thats what happens to me when i dont eat, esspecially if i dont eat again after dinner before i go to bed...i feel like im constantly eating too, like i eat and then im hungry again almost right away..its hard, im not used to eating so often..and its really hard when all you want to eat is what sounds good, and thats usually not what you have at home..lol..when you eat it gives the baby energy..
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 12:15 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Eat when you are hungry. Idk about the white strips or Tea. Too much caffiene isn't good though.
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 11:39 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I dunno about the white strips you should probably ask the dr. You can drink the tea in moderation yes, maybe one a day. And take a snack to the bedroom with youa t night, jsut in case you get hungry, there is nothing wrong with eating when you feel liek your hungry.
    smadar

Answer by smadar at 11:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Ok thx
    ktinaza

Comment by ktinaza (original poster) at 11:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I agree with justme, you should eat if youre hungry. if youre worried about weight gain research some filling healthy snacks that are good for you when pregnant. you dont have to get up and eat cake! you can eat anything. but yeah, you needa eat for your baby. (side note; i ate taco bell everyday all summer the last few months of my pregnancy and I ended up weighing less after i had my twins that before i got pregnant because they were taking all my calories!)
    and I agree about the caffine, idk the specific tea but in general youre supposed to avoid caffine.
    idk about the white stripes, I'd ask my doctor if I were you
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I think white strips are a no no during pregnancy. I want to say I read that somewhere...I stayed away from tea but a cup a day won't hurt, I'm sure, and eat when you're hungry or you may get sick. I felt pretty crappy if I didn't eat.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 11:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Thank u everyone
    ktinaza

Comment by ktinaza (original poster) at 10:07 AM on May. 1, 2011

• yes u need ask doctor about safety tips u should eat if you feel hungery
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 12:52 PM on May. 1, 2011