Does your kid do this??

My 14 month old daughter is a very "busy" girl. She will run from one end of our house to the other screaming and laughing for minutes on end over and over throughout the day. She runs up to her blankets with silky trim or other toys she loves, dives onto them and starts "attacking" them- burrowing her head into the object, kicking her legs wildly and yelling into the toy.

I remember my son being busy when he was a little toddler, but I don't remember him being nearly as active as my daughter! Are some kids super intense and always running on high gear?? Its adorable but I am nervous about what her energy level is going to grow into:)

bloomsr

Asked by bloomsr at 11:39 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• haha my twins are the same! theyre 19 months. we have a circlar type house and they run laps screaming and laughing at each other. Tyler will run acorss the family room and fling himself onto the couch. its intense. theyre wild!
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Sounds like my youngest ds, he is always up and about and he is almost 2. My middle ds was busy too but this little guy takes the cake. Let her burn that energy out, go outside or take her to park and just let her burn it out.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 11:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Sounds like a happy and active child. Let her play and have her fun.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 11:57 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• my two year old little girl is a active one also!!!! Let that kid play lol My daughter Breelyns legs have bruises everywhere just cuz she jumps and runs and...everything all freakin day! I got her som play-doh and the fingerpaint kit that works only on the crayola magic paper just so she could have some sit down time and be creative and it helps let her mind turn its wheels. The sit down time also gives me a bit of a break and helps me have some one on one time to teach colors and shapes etc etc without all the rough house. kinda of a break for me really lol My husband is military so when he FINALY gets home the rough house begins again of course. I also put her in her room alone for at least an hour a day since shes too active for naps anymore. I turn the i-pod on for her and let her have alone time to dance or play with her little kitchen etc so that she learns to have quite time plus I get a few things done in the house!
    breezybaby19

Answer by breezybaby19 at 1:10 AM on May. 1, 2011